Monday, January 14, 2013

politics. basic 101.

Sometimes the more we learn in life, the more complex we get our heads knotted. The wisest of people may well be a small 4 year old boy who just knew how to build the blocks. Because they're not afraid to learn. they're not afraid when they fail. yeah i know that maybe it's not relevant in circumstances where we actually do have something to lose if fail. my point was, there was no ego in the subject matter.
Law school throws you a hand full of junks which might serve the purpose of actually serving the political setback of the society. However, these junks are not always able to be grasped by others. firstly, because they're not able to hear the lectures. and secondly, because there is simply no means to reach out to 25 million people in Malaysia, rich or poor, tall or short, big or small to listen to the matter.

Like every other adult in every corner of the earth, ego becomes the wall that separates their mind from truly accepting the views of another. The attitude of  "I'm All That" and "I'm Always Right" and "Listen to Me because I dare challenge the Big Head" becomes the catalyst of such nature. don't get me wrong. I have absolutely nothing against opinions, arguments and different points of view. but what i do have a problem is with people who refuses to acknowledge the ideas of others.
Passion is what drives a person for their freedom to choose. Freedom to create their own willed imagination. And with this I am impressed with those who have made their stand in supporting their respective teams, for I have yet to make my own decision. But passion comes with the ability to BE PASSIONATE. be passionate of one true goal. to actually listen and agree if need be. not blindly support. And sadly this bloody trend happens as if its a disease spreading through like the black plague.

we fight with our hearts. I've always believed that. However that does not mean we leave our brains at home.

No comments: