Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Why


And why it’s you.
You big headed tough guy,
You’ve got a soft heart.
You arrogant ass,
You’re trying to put on a masquerade for no crowd.
You twisted mind reader,
You know how words can affect others.
But, you innocent lover.
The world is not a bad world to live in.
The world smiles upon immaculate, simple things.
The world is not your enemy.
The world revolves all by itself.
Hatred gets us nowhere.
Dear sweetheart,
I fell for the guy, who gave me courage,
I fell for the guy, aside from his big head, he has a big heart,
I fell for the person who wouldn’t mind sitting in the warung,
And feel just as much at home at a 5 star restaurant.
I fell for the guy who doesn’t judge.
I fell for the guy who smiles at strangers.
I fell for the guy to gives me strength.
I fell for the guy who believes in me.
I fell for the guy who makes me laugh half the time.
I fell for the guy who pushes me to do the things I’m afraid to.
I fell for the guy who sees things differently in life.
I fell for the guy who makes it so hard for me not to relive back my faith on love.
I fell for the guy who wouldn’t make me swoon, but tells me the truth.
I fell for the guy who could challenge my big head.
I fell for the guy who makes me feel like a princess.
I fell for the guy who believes in himself.
I fell for the guy who loves his mother to death.
I fell for the guy to treats his friends with care.
I fell for the guy who has visions.
I fell for you, because you’re you.
And despite my beliefs, despite my denial, know this
That you’ve captured my heart, you’ve reeled me in.
But not for you to know at the moment of time.
Cause the only key to my heart, is still kept inside my palm.
And that’s why, its you. 

No comments: