Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Im nothing but a girl.

I'm nothing but a girl. I'm not the nice ones you see in the movies. I may be those you hate on the other end. I do things I find best for myself. I know that at times people bare with my doubts. Sometimes I get mischievous and I wanna do things that might not seem proper and just not right. You are in the wrong end if you're looking for a quiet prim lady, for I am anything but.
But I do have a heart. I do have feelings. I do have eye buds.
I may not have all the right words to say. but don't kick me to curbs when I humble.
My thoughts are are spoken through my actions. More often then not, I am a scaredy cat. I don't cross path with others. I don't wanna. But don't mistake them with a sense of weakness. I don't fall easily. I don't give up easily.
My heart is kept in a iron-steeled box. chained. kept protected out of reach of children. but they are not cold. It can feel pain.
This girl here, you see, love life.
Because though at times the day is cloudy, and the sun might just hiding behind the clouds, it is still there.
Tomorrow lies in the eyes of the beholder. Shiny or Blurry.
Don't expect Her to change for you.
because scarily, she just might. gone were her confidence, only to hold on to your heart, once she has given hers.
A smile from her is easy.
A tear from her is priceless.

A girl's heart is made out of diamonds. they sparkle. they're hard. but once they fall, it breaks into pieces. never the same once its broken. 


No comments: